This blog is for literally everyone. I share what is going on in my daily life, I talk about my opinions on the world, and I share pictures and videos and things for your entertainment. Sorry if I am boring (I may or may not be extremely boring and awkward) but if you don't like me, feel free to leave at any time. But just know, I will find all the haters and trolls, kidnap you, lock you in my basement, then blend you in a blender until a liquid has been reached and then sell you to the public as "Haterade." Thanks guys ^_^

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

failure... 1-15-13

hello, people of the blogosphere... i have disturbing and utterly horrifying news... i have an F as a final grade in language arts... i failed my 2nd quarter project... I'm probably about to get my laptop taken away so i have no means of posting in my diary... I've failed... I've failed... i hate school. I'm going through an internal battle with myself. I feel out of place and depressed at times. Yes, I'm crying as I write this. I feel so ashamed of myself and what I'm turning into. I just want to succeed in life but I can't because my lack of focus, intelligence and work ethic. Can someone help? I'm slowly getting worse and worse and I need to get out of this habit... Please... anything will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment