This blog is for literally everyone. I share what is going on in my daily life, I talk about my opinions on the world, and I share pictures and videos and things for your entertainment. Sorry if I am boring (I may or may not be extremely boring and awkward) but if you don't like me, feel free to leave at any time. But just know, I will find all the haters and trolls, kidnap you, lock you in my basement, then blend you in a blender until a liquid has been reached and then sell you to the public as "Haterade." Thanks guys ^_^

Monday, January 14, 2013

listening to music "Since You've Been Gone" Kelly Clarkson 1-14-13

I had like no homework today :) writing in my fan fic still on Wattpad.com . Enjoy! I'm on ch.5. You know what song reminds me of my life right now? either "Two Worlds Collide" by Demi Lovato (my fav singer ever other than ed sheeran) or "Bluebird" by Christina Perri. They're quite good songs! I've also love Fucking Perfect by P!nk . Used it in my fan fic :) Also used a song that I made. Check my twitter and I might even perform it :) lol prob not but im in a goodish mood so what the hell!

No comments:

Post a Comment