This blog is for literally everyone. I share what is going on in my daily life, I talk about my opinions on the world, and I share pictures and videos and things for your entertainment. Sorry if I am boring (I may or may not be extremely boring and awkward) but if you don't like me, feel free to leave at any time. But just know, I will find all the haters and trolls, kidnap you, lock you in my basement, then blend you in a blender until a liquid has been reached and then sell you to the public as "Haterade." Thanks guys ^_^

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

therapists 3-5-13

i'm waiting in the counselling office waiting for my therapist to come back. yes... i have a therapist. and yes... i hate my life. i would be happy to take anyone else's place, anyone, than be here, being depressed and bipolar and OCD and ADD and insomniatic. i just kinda wanna sit here in the corner of the room, make some poetry and cry. too bad the weight of the world is on my shoulders and if i step out for one second, the world will come crashing down. so i, a lonely, desperate girl in need of a little love and care and comforting, weep under a world of defeat and sorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment