This blog is for literally everyone. I share what is going on in my daily life, I talk about my opinions on the world, and I share pictures and videos and things for your entertainment. Sorry if I am boring (I may or may not be extremely boring and awkward) but if you don't like me, feel free to leave at any time. But just know, I will find all the haters and trolls, kidnap you, lock you in my basement, then blend you in a blender until a liquid has been reached and then sell you to the public as "Haterade." Thanks guys ^_^

Friday, May 3, 2013

Realizations... 5-3-13

what one of the people who i helped pull out of depression said to me today...

Ok don't respond that's cool too. Any ways thanks for all ur help trying to pull me out of depression and all cuz u did make me feel better in my sad moments but as i remember from a long time ago u said we got to stick together. Although it is nice to help others we are sticking together so we need u to help us help u. The only way we can do this is if u focus on yourself instead of giving all your hope to others. There was a guy at Peak View that had that problem and he is still there. I'm trying to help you before you get to that state. I know what u feel like and I've been in some pretty dark moments myself. You dont deserve to feel that way. I know you and i know ur strong and hanging in there. Instead of hanging trying to reach others let them hold the rope and climb. I say this because u provided the rope so u should climb it too right? All in all your a good person and its time that you let others help you. All of us need to be "fed" so you just need to eat. I'm on meds (not at the moment cuz they wore off) ill be ok. Ya i may cry a lot but so do you. Y make it so one of us gets food when there is enough to share between us. Im gunna be straight up with u. Ur awesome!! U can make me laugh when I'm upset. Ur smart. Ur a crazy writer. I saw ur profile pic and ur absolutely gorgeous. Ur nice(when ur not insulting me) and u can lite up a room. There is no reason u should fell the way u do because look around you. U have loving friends which are your resources. We are here for u. I'm trusting u to not repeat anything i just said and to know that what i said is true. The change has to start with u but after that we can help push u on. Btw im probably going to forget i said this cuz i just took my meds which was planned. Ill even forget i planned it. Dont bring it up to me and by time u read this i have already deleted it.

These are the reasons I keep going everyday. To see the outcome of the people I help, and making me realize that they're not the only one who needs help anymore.... god bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment