This blog is for literally everyone. I share what is going on in my daily life, I talk about my opinions on the world, and I share pictures and videos and things for your entertainment. Sorry if I am boring (I may or may not be extremely boring and awkward) but if you don't like me, feel free to leave at any time. But just know, I will find all the haters and trolls, kidnap you, lock you in my basement, then blend you in a blender until a liquid has been reached and then sell you to the public as "Haterade." Thanks guys ^_^

Thursday, May 23, 2013

teehee :P 5-23-13

I'm pissing off this girl who stole the cover to my fan fiction. But it's okay.... I mean... not to her but you guys go send her hate please!!!! Here's the link:

http://www.wattpad.com/user/1D_equals_my_life

Have fun, my baby Narwhals >:3

No comments:

Post a Comment