This blog is for literally everyone. I share what is going on in my daily life, I talk about my opinions on the world, and I share pictures and videos and things for your entertainment. Sorry if I am boring (I may or may not be extremely boring and awkward) but if you don't like me, feel free to leave at any time. But just know, I will find all the haters and trolls, kidnap you, lock you in my basement, then blend you in a blender until a liquid has been reached and then sell you to the public as "Haterade." Thanks guys ^_^

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

A Dumb Fuck 1-14-13

Are you ever in a really good mood because something good finally happens, FINALLY, and then someone says on little thing that isn't even important but it still means more than intended to you and your mood just fucking drops like a dead bird? Yeah, well that makes two of us. I'm sorry whoever is reading this and relates. Because it sucks ass. And that person shouldn't even mean anything to you anymore but they do because they stole half your heart and won't ever give it back and now you only have half a heart that you're trying to divide to all your friends and new lover but you just die in the process. Because after all, you do need a heart to live. But since your generosity has got the best of you, you've given your heart.

And your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment