This blog is for literally everyone. I share what is going on in my daily life, I talk about my opinions on the world, and I share pictures and videos and things for your entertainment. Sorry if I am boring (I may or may not be extremely boring and awkward) but if you don't like me, feel free to leave at any time. But just know, I will find all the haters and trolls, kidnap you, lock you in my basement, then blend you in a blender until a liquid has been reached and then sell you to the public as "Haterade." Thanks guys ^_^

Friday, January 10, 2014

The Light Behind Your Eyes 1-10-14

"So long to all my friends. Everyone of them met tragic ends. With every passing day, I'd be lying if I didn't say that I miss them all tonight, and if they only knew what I would say. If I could be with you tonight, I would sing you to sleep. Never let them take the light behind your eyes. Someday I will loose this fight as we fade into dark. Just remember you will always burn as bright."
                     ~My Chemical Romance

No comments:

Post a Comment