This blog is for literally everyone. I share what is going on in my daily life, I talk about my opinions on the world, and I share pictures and videos and things for your entertainment. Sorry if I am boring (I may or may not be extremely boring and awkward) but if you don't like me, feel free to leave at any time. But just know, I will find all the haters and trolls, kidnap you, lock you in my basement, then blend you in a blender until a liquid has been reached and then sell you to the public as "Haterade." Thanks guys ^_^

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Stability 1-15-14

How is it that through all of this shit, finals and everyone being mad at everyone and the habits that are rekindling and the people dropping like flies and all the cuts and pukes and drugs and alcohol and sex, how is it that through all of this shit, I can stay stronger than ever? Is it because I have to be the savior of the broken, the beaten and the damned? Because I don't have an escape from reality? Because I don't want to say "goodbye" to everyone that needs me? Because I put other people's happiness before myself? Yes. But I'm a body pinned against a tree by a pole through their stomach. If I leave, move a single inch, I will die. And although the pain is slowly and softly draining me of happiness, it is the only thing keeping me alive. I want to live. This pain keeps me breathing. Keeps me walking. Keeps me alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment