This blog is for literally everyone. I share what is going on in my daily life, I talk about my opinions on the world, and I share pictures and videos and things for your entertainment. Sorry if I am boring (I may or may not be extremely boring and awkward) but if you don't like me, feel free to leave at any time. But just know, I will find all the haters and trolls, kidnap you, lock you in my basement, then blend you in a blender until a liquid has been reached and then sell you to the public as "Haterade." Thanks guys ^_^

Monday, February 18, 2013

another weird dream... 2-18-13

so my dream last night was about me and the people from scooby doo were all going to prom, but we had to incorporate fruit in it somehow. and there as this evil giant person that found us and almost ate us and she said if we could fall like 400 ft of here fence that she would let us go to our prom with the dresses and fruits from her house and so we did and she gave me a really pretty purple dress and an orange and i looked really pretty. ya, another weird dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment