This blog is for literally everyone. I share what is going on in my daily life, I talk about my opinions on the world, and I share pictures and videos and things for your entertainment. Sorry if I am boring (I may or may not be extremely boring and awkward) but if you don't like me, feel free to leave at any time. But just know, I will find all the haters and trolls, kidnap you, lock you in my basement, then blend you in a blender until a liquid has been reached and then sell you to the public as "Haterade." Thanks guys ^_^

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

i hate my parents 2-20-13

i hate them. i know i'm bipolar and you think this will probably blow over, but i've had it with them. i wish i could forget about school, get a job, a house in new york, and be away from people for the rest of my life.n i hate my life. i'm not considering ending my life, but most suicidal people probably feel the way i do right now. not in a suicidal way but they are that fed up with life that they dont know what theyre gonna do

No comments:

Post a Comment