This blog is for literally everyone. I share what is going on in my daily life, I talk about my opinions on the world, and I share pictures and videos and things for your entertainment. Sorry if I am boring (I may or may not be extremely boring and awkward) but if you don't like me, feel free to leave at any time. But just know, I will find all the haters and trolls, kidnap you, lock you in my basement, then blend you in a blender until a liquid has been reached and then sell you to the public as "Haterade." Thanks guys ^_^

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I'm being tested.... 2-13-13

God is testing me. But he's pushing the limits. I'm about to give up. Hope seems to have lost its way to me while traveling. Like luggage in a baggage claim. Like a little girl deep in the forest. Like a child that has lost its mother. It's not my fault I was sick and lost two days of learning and piled up an insane amount of homework. It's not my fault I was trying to help my school at student council and got home late. It's not my fault I have ADD. And insomnia. And OCD. And depression. And bipolar disorder. I need someone to talk to.

No comments:

Post a Comment